Monday 7 February 2011

Lingerie

I seem to by lingerie- obsessed. I love it, as most of you I think. A girl in linen is the sexiest view on Earth- just ask men :P I like wandering around shops and looking for cute and unusual pieces of garment like that. And I love Victoria’s Secret. Their sets are not only cute and sexy but also very original and diversified. Plus their models- for me, the most beautiful models in the world! Unfortunately, I can’t afford to buy anything from this brand so far. But I would love to go to their fashion show. It always seems so colorful and fun. 

Are you too a lingerie- lover like me?














 I loooove this one, and would love to have it:

The spring-summer Victoria's Secret campaign featuring the lovely Polish model Magdalena FrÄ…ckowiak (collection is cute!)




















4 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more, love lingeries and think it's such a shame that my taste have to be in the luxurious ones. Love the pink one with the ribbons I think I could actually consider too empty my wallet completely for that one. Gosh, great post yet again!

    // Swedish Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, I could empty my wallet for that one too:) I just wonder where can I get it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, i love all the pictures that you posted.
    i really enjoy and like shopping for cute lingerie, it's SO much fun. better than black,nude or white grandma panties lol.:)
    anwhoo, great post & choice of pics <3

    http://thecomfortablynumb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete