Monday 14 February 2011

Shopping list

So there are couple of must-haves I definitely need to buy anytime soon. I’m successfully drawing up a list of those things. It’s a neverending list, I may say. But I guess most of you have the same lists out there to be made as the spring is coming and the closet have to change a bit. Neverending lists as well :) Apart from clothes there are also some accessories and cosmetics. Here is the list together with photos:

I CLOTHES
   1. Lace dress- I fell in love with them completely! They are sexy and chic at once- I must buy it eventually!


2. Ladies military boots- love them, must have them. Actually I've already bought them on the Internet, but   I'm waiting for them to come! As soon as I get them I'll post pictures of them.
 

3. Corset dress (for the wedding I'm going to in June)
 


4. Jacket


I like this one:


5.Corset
 

6. Baseball jacket




7. Favourite band tee


II ACCESSORIES

Never enough of them!

1. Rings, necklaces, bracelets...








I like those kind of rings:

2. Scarf-  another one. I really like this one:

3. Tights





4. Red lipstick



So those are the things I need the most at the moment. The list is a lot longer of course but I think it is not a good idea to post it all here at once. It would be too much boring :)

xoxo

Miss K



4 comments:

  1. Oh. The list...
    I have a or two myself.
    I like your list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love the boots~
    thanks for your comment sweetie :)
    I'm following!
    http://limonspective.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want soo much of these :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pink lace dress and all the jewelry
    Fashion Urbia

    ReplyDelete