Thursday 3 February 2011

Me.

As I am unable to post any pictures of me I feel kinda obliged to say a little bit about my style. Of course all the inspirations I put here are either very similar to my style or just outfits I like. When it comes to my style I must say I’ve gone through many changes in my life. Many years ago I was a tomboy, rebelling against skirts, dresses and any other girly-things. Just jeans, trousers, blouses. Dark colours dominated. Simple rock roots, you know. Then the time came that I started to feel more feminine and so my style started to transform. I fell in love in short shorts and skirts, dresses and high heels (I have to admit it is still hard for me to walk with grace while wearing them, though). And of course accessories-earrings, bracelets, rings and so on. There was even a moment that I decided to dye my hair blonde… And it stayed that way. Now I’m mixing styles- I still looove rock n’ roll themes but I combine them with lady- like clothes. I wear a lot of leggings, tights and high socks, long t- shirts and sweaters. I love skinny jeans and leather jackets. I like high heels but sneakers will always have a special place in my heart. And black colour of course. It’s the best colour! I don’t stick to rules. I wear what I feel is the best for me at the moment. Sometimes I like to wear something extravagant- sometimes just I put on my hoodie and sneakers and feel great. Here are some photos that I think somehow reflect what I like to wear:
















1 comment:

  1. Love your blog and your style is very beautiful, the layering is awesome!
    xoxo
    Cassandra
    Now following!
    http://converseprada.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete