Saturday 5 February 2011

Disclaimer, sort of

I would like to note two things: first of all, as stated before, I do not own all the pictures I present, not am I the author. Someday I hope to present also my own sets.  But so far, I look them up in the Internet- they are mostly from blogs, lookbook.nu and various other websites. So if you find here your photo and you feel offended by me posting it, I will surely delete them. Just let me know. Secondly, I am not English, American, nor from any other English-speaking countries. I come from and live in Poland. However, I study English and wanted to write my blog in that language. So if you see any mistakes, misspellings and alike, write to me about that. I will correct myself :)
That would be it. Now a mix of glorious photos:












13 comments:

  1. Love ur blog first of all and noticed that you are from Poland, I'm blogging from Sweden but am half-polish and plan to move there soon to study in Gdansk.

    Would love to keep in /touch Swedish Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog :) i love this post


    fffashionation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Miss K. Keep the good work up - you just got yourself a follower.

    Keep in touch,
    Jacob from Fashion Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dziekuje równiez za komentarz, tak rozmawiam po polsku ale musze powiedziec ze niestety bezblednie nie pisze. Jestem bardzo ciekawa gdzie w polsce mieszkaz i mam nadzieje se w krótce sie oddezwiesz! W przyszlosci bede komentowac på angielsko zeby inni mogly zrozumiec ale podam ci email (jasmine.larsson@hotmail.com) jak bys chciala prez mail pogadac.

    xx / Swedish Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures !! the white dress in the field is lovely !
    i would love for you to check out my blog and tell me what you think
    Ashley
    http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so much for your comment ! did you follow me on google friend connect ?
    Ashley
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely pictures!

    nice blog :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog :)
    thanks for following, i´m following back xD
    keep in touch
    xoxo
    Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovelyyy blog :) such amazing pictures

    www.style-fiesta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool blog. I loved the post it's wildly fun.

    dearest,
    http://fashionnostalgia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. haute post! x

    www.hauteandfierce.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Missed the show, but looks awesome!

    Thanks so much for your comment, check out my new post if you like : )

    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    www.rosivintage.etsy.com

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the second photo!

    ReplyDelete